Saturday, May 30, 2009

What's that orange thing in my closet, mom?

Which way to the pool? Do you think I look buff in this swim diaper?


So you say it's like a giant bath tub....do other babies accidentally pee in the giant bath tub just like the regular bath tub like I sometime accidentally do? If so...I don't think I'm interested in going swimming.


Dad, why is it so foggy in here?


Do you want to see me do my front float?

How about my back float?


Swimming is not so bad. I didn't really even mind when my mom dunked me. It was strangely familiar but I can put my finger on why.


To bad Mr. Scheulke isn't coaching swimming anymore. I know he'd be impressed with my skills. He even gave me this super cool suit to get me off to a great start. It's a good thing that baseball and swimming aren't in the same season.

No comments: