Saturday, May 30, 2009

All in a days work...

Mommy bought me this great new toy, a circus themed exersaucer. She took lots of time to show me all the things that I could play with while I was visiting the circus.
My friend Jane taught me about cotton candy and how you can get it at the circus. This looks like the right spot to try to get some.


What!?!?!? You mean to tell me that this is a pretend circus and there is NO cotton candy! You know how to mess with a baby's head.

I suppose that it's ok...I wouldn't want to ruin my fantastic grin....it would be a terrible thing to have a toothless grin for that reason.



I got to ride in my new big boy car seat. Mommy and grandma shopped ALL day for it...and I do mean all day. I still have to face the back to stay the safest. I must say that I do like the view from back here.


Relaxing...all after a hard days work.

No comments: