Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Sunday Visit

Auntie Erin and Uncle Kevin stopped at Grandma's house for a quick visit on their drive back to Chicago after a wedding....First, they sat me down and reminded me that I could NOT sit on my cousin. Aparently it's not ok to wrestle with girls. Whatever...she's not a girl, she's my cousin. I guess I'm supposed to be nice to her.


So instead...I wrestled my dad. I believe that this is what is called a pin. (I must admit I had a little bit of an advantage...he was sleeping on the living room floor...serves him right for napping. That's my job).
After that...they gave me this cool toy with lots of "lifesavers." However, this one was not as sweet as it looks on the commericals.
Hey...this isn't a really lifesaver! Come on people....stop trying to trick me!

Again with the tricks...I got to sit in the same high chair that my mom and her siblings use to sit in. However....
While they were eating burgers off the grill and other yummy picnic foods, I got stuck with this water filled butterfly. Seriously, people...what is your deal?!?!


I'd say, overall, the day was a hair-raising experience.

No comments: