Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Playdate....

Spring break play date! Aunt Trish brought Carter and Jackson up to Appleton for the afternoon. The company that made the playhouse in my backyard has a showroom not to far from our house. They open it up for playdates a couple days a week during the winter....and for birthday parties...hint hint.... We got to get out a little bit of cabin fever. However, I must admit that I was timid. I hadn't been on a slide or swing since fall and was a little out of practice. Since then, we've had nice weather and I'm back to my normal adventurous self...


Aparently this ball is fun to swing on but not terribly comfortable upon getting off....Carter did a little dance afterwards. Maybe he just had a really big wedgy.



I stuck to the swing like mine at home. Safety is key.




Jackson, on the other hand, is a wild man. Just look at those curls...they scream rebel....or cute depending on who you talk to.




yeah....that's right...you do see air under my feet.


The owners had two dogs that were in the office. We were quite facinated with him. However, I was not up for petting him. Only good for looks. Carter was a little braver. He had a lovely conversation with the Rainbow lady....


Carter: Where does he poop?

Rainbow lady: Well outside, of course. Where do you poop?

Carter: In the toilet.


After spending some time learning about dogs, we headed home for lunch and more play. We all stayed up way past nap time. But it was worth it.

No comments: