Anyone for a little pumpkin? I hear this one makes great pies. They turn out extra sweet.
urrr....maybe we didn't choose the right costume.
Mom and Dad took me trick or treating...well sort of. They don't let me have any candy. Aparently it's not great for my teeth or my waistline. However, we did make several stops. First I got some granola bars from Grandpa Golden. Our next stop was to Miss Sue's office. Boy was she surprised. Some lady there gave me some cheese puffs (dad ate those). I was the talk of the hospital. I guess they don't see many walking pumpkins around there. Then I went to Grandma Golden's office. I was hoping that she would parade me around to show me off....but they have security procedures so no parade. Then we headed down to see Grandma and Grandpa Gutzman. While we were there, we made a special stop at Great Grandma and Grandpa West's place. I got some animal crackers there. Anyone for a lion????
No comments:
Post a Comment