Friday, October 1, 2010

Down on the farm

Grandma Golden, Mommy and I took a trip to my Great Grandma Golden's farm. I behaved myself beautifully with almost no sleep. Nothing a few animal crackers can solve when you're in a pinch.



It was a great day for touring the farm buildings. We looked at the barn, the corb crib and all the rest.


I got to check out some heavy equipment because trucks, tractors, and diggers are my favorite things.

Grandpa drove the tractor out for us and took us for a little spin around the yard.



What's a trip to the farm without animals? Sue, Grandma and I walked across the street to check out the horses. Sue showed me how to feed a horse an apple while keeping all your fingers. I, however, was not about to stink my little fingers anywhere near those horses.
Here is where my cow obsession began.


I almost got to drink milk from the bulk tank. Grandpa says there's nothing better.



We picked the last of Great Grandma's apples before the frost.



And had lots of snack in the kitchen.


Mommy wasn't paying any attention when she was getting us ready that morning. She really regrets not packing our bibs so we could be just like Grandpa. What a photo opp....me, mom, and grandpa...all in our bibs at the farm.


No comments: