Monday, December 21, 2009

A winter adventure....


Dashing through the snow, in a two legged daddy sleigh,
down the driveway we go, ho hum all the way.
My mommy said go slow, My daddy said alright.
My first time riding on a sled caused just a little fright!
(To the tune of Jingle Bells...the verse....not the chorus)

Daddy, Mommy, Grandpa, Uncle Brad, and Aunt Amy went sledding on the big hill. They had a great time. Mom and dad packed me into my snow gear and we headed out to the driveway. I get a little thick in the middle with my gear so I couldn't sit very well on my own. Laying in the sled did NOT go over well. So I sat on Mommy's lap while Daddy ran around the driveway pulling us behind him. Then we took a short break to feel snow.

No Daddy....please don't leave me in this cold white stuff. I don't know what it is....and I don't think I like it.

Yes...this is better...right by Mommy! Much better. Now the white stuff isn't so bad.


Maybe next year, I'll tackle the big hill with the boys.

No comments: