Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

That's right, everyone! I turned one last week. Mommy and Daddy threw a party for me. Lots of very special people came to celebrate with me. Grandma and Grandpa Gutzman, Grandma Golden, Grandpa Golden and Miss Sue, Uncle Brad, Aunt Trish and Carter and number 2, Aunt Erin, Uncle Kevin and Raegan, Aunt Amy, my soon to be Uncle Jim and Matthew all came to the party.



Mama worked really had to get the house ready and made lost of yummy food. Grandma Gutzman brought some great appetizers...Including my favorite...CHEESE!!!! My Aunt Erin brought her famous Wisconsin Badger pretzel dip. And my Aunt Amy brought her Texas Caviar. That stuff was trouble. Once you start....you can't stop.


For dinner, Mom made chili and baked potato soup....



with all the fixings.



Grandma says that presentation is just as important and having good food...check out those spoons.


Grandma Golden made this special cake. It matched the plates and invitations.



She also made this little cake just for me.
Hooray! I'm finally one. After a whole year of milk and whole foods with no sugar or additives, how about some cake!


I don't know about this....are you sure this is ok? Maybe just a few small licks of frosting.


My Grandpa Golden has been waiting since I was two months old to give me ice cream. Mom always said no. So this was his chance. Grandpa brought a tiny tub of Hagen Das just for me. But mom still said only a LITTLE bit.
YIIIIIKES!!!! That stuff is COLD!




I'm sorry Grandpa...it's just too cold.



Baby Raegan and cousin Carter came to the party to play. They had lots of fun. I shared some of my old toys with Raegan and Carter helped me play with some of my big boy toys. They also helped keep people from cheating on the quiz game that my mom and dad made for everyone to play.





It seemed like everyone really enjoyed themselves. Mom can't wait to have another family get together!

No comments: