Before I was born, my mom and dad didn't know if I was a boy or a girl. They like surprises. My mommy wanted my room to be just perfect. She shopped and shopped but could not decide on just the right bedding for my room. I was two months old when she finally made up her mind....she was going to make it...just for me. She was a little crazy. Daddy was going to be gone for the weekend and mommy honestly thought that she could get it all done while he was gone. Boy was she wrong! After a couple months of working on it on weekends and afterschool, it's done! I have to give her credit...it's hard to work and have a little guy like me. She still has some little projects left to do...but the big stuff is done! A very special thanks to Grandma Golden for helping her pick everything out, make patterns and all the coaching while sewing. Another special thank you to Miss Sue for getting the stippling done!
The valance...
The crib skirt...
No comments:
Post a Comment