I have the best daddy in the world. He teaches me lots of stuff.

One morning he came home from work...he had to wake up a 4 am....and when he came home...I was just waking up. Even though he was very tired, he took the time to read with me so I will learn to read someday.

He teaches me to share...like the day it was super bright outside. He let me borrow his sunglasses. He said that I looked pretty tough in those shades.

He also let me borrow his stocking hat when it was chilly. I kind of looked like I was on my way to rob a bank...probably not a good choice to make.

He sits me down and we have man to man talks. We talk about working hard, being nice to people, being a good boy, and the importance of listening to mommy.

I love my daddy more than anything! I love that he stops whatever he is doing to spend time with me, to play with me, to teach me things. I want to grow up and be just like him.
No comments:
Post a Comment