I know 5 weeks ago I said that I didn't care how long my toe nails got before this baby was born....but I changed my mind. When four weeks turns to five...and a woman is just about a week past her due date...and she catches a rare glimpse of her toe nails...and those toe nails are becoming talons instead....and for some psychotic reason she thinks that there is a small possiblity that her doctor or nurse might potentially sneak a peak at those claws instead of worrying about the baby about to be born....she takes desperate measure to return the eagle-like talons to her normal short toe nails.
So like any mildy crazy pregnant lady, she hoists her belly to the side, rests one foot at a time on the edge of the toilet seat, pretends to suck in, holds her breath, and breaks a sweat to cut those nasty claws.
No comments:
Post a Comment