Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Work in progress part 4...not for the faint of heart




This is a grossly proud mama moment....probably not something I should post..but I reserve the right as a mom to do what I want. Brian was out of town this week and missed the first poop on the potty. So...I took a picture. Gross...very...but a dad needs to have his proud papa moment too.




The story goes like this....Quinn and I were playing outside. He said his butt hurt. I asked if he had a poopy coming. He said no. Then, a few minutes later said he needed a change. We went inside only to find a clean dry diaper. So outside we went and again he said his butt hurt. So inside and upstairs to the potty. He sat down and out it came...we danced and cheered, wiped, and took pictures. I know he'll kill me in about 15 years, but that's a chance I'm willing to take.

Quinn was pretty proud too. We had dinner with Grandma Golden that night. "I went poopy" were the first words out of his mouth. He may have even told the waitress too.


While it hasn't happened since...there is hope.

1 comment:

Kevin and Erin McLaughlin said...

I'll just be the one to say it. That's a big poop for a little boy!!!!