Sunday, July 19, 2009

Florida, here I come!

Mommy and Daddy said that they didn't buy me a ticket for the airplane. I guess that means I'll have to be a stowaway. I hope the belly of the plane is safe for babies. I'm sure they'll pack lots of fresh diapers and some milk for me while I'm hiding in the suit case. Now that I think about it...it might be a bumpy ride. Maybe I can get them to reconsider the whole ticket thing.
After arriving and sneaking me out of the suitcase at the baggage claim, we went to Auntie Alesha and Uncle Kevin's house to unpack. Since it was so hot, we decided to take a dip at a local pool. Unfortunately, it started raining soon after we got there. But it was fun while it lasted.

My uncle Kevin works for Disney. He says it's his job to help people make memories. So....he took us to his work to watch some 4th of July fireworks. On our way to the show, my cousin Payton wanted to stop to say hello to the tiki man. Apparently he had a rather large booger that she wanted to help him with. She's very nice like that and didn't want him to be embarrassed.

We took a family photo just before the show started....again it was soooo hot. We were sweating just standing around.
The show is about to start....this was our view as we waited. Not too bad if you ask me.




My first 4th (it was actually the 3rd...but who's counting anyway) was pretty exciting. I'm very brave and the loud sounds didn't bother me a bit!
On our way out, my mom thought that this would be a good look for me...what do you think?

My mom bought this dress for herself (only in a much smaller size) when she was a little girl and wore it at least once a week to kindergarten.

Mom...seriously...the ears are one thing...I'll let that one slide.

But the dress....get away from me with that dress.

The next night, my cousin Payton showed me all about sparklers. However...my mom didn't think it was a good idea for me to try one. She could not be conviced that I was ready for pyrotechnics. Maybe next year.

We went out for an adventure.....Let's go to the zoo.

This is the face of akid looks like who lives in Florida who is used to the heat and humidity.


This is a face of a kid who is not.... Mom, does the zoo have air conditioning....I'm a little warm.

This alligator has the right idea...dad can I take a dip?


....maybe this is a better choice...

What do you think of this photo that my dad took? He's got quite the eye.

My dad's quarter is faster than your quarter....

and the winner is.....Sorry dad :(


I was toast after the zoo....

A/C....now that's what I'm talking about.

Now that's what I call a tall drink of water.

Payton helped me get ready for bed....

And then I tucked her in...

What do you mean we have to go home?!?! Our plane is outside waiting....but we just got here.

No comments: