Dad....can we talk? You know...man to man....
You see....I've been practicing a lot and I think I have mastered the fundamentals.
I can field a ground ball at shortstop....just like you.
I can make a diving catch and get all covered with grass stains.
I can slide into the base, to the back side of the bag, just before the tag just like you taught me.
I can hit a home run WAY longer than 300 feet.

I can help the boys groom the field after the game.
Come on dad, I know that I'm the youngest guy on the team but I really think that I can be an impact player. And if you're not impressed by my skills and hard work...I know you can't say no to how cute I am in this matching uniform. I want to be just like you, dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment